On our week-long retreats, we aim to spoil you with the first three nights in Canggu at the Ulaman Wellness Resort, winner of Trip Advisors Best Hotels in the World 2021. Set amongst rice paddies this tropical oasis offers a glimpse into the magical world of bamboo and sustainable architecture, where you can enjoy their Spa and wellness center, yoga shala, infinity saltwater pools, restaurants and gym. From here we will explore the cosmopolitan coastal areas with art galleries, home décor boutiques and dine at striking restaurants and cafes.
On the second half of our retreat we will ajourn to a fabulous privately owned villa near Ubud, set amongst the lush jungle but not far from Ubud’s creative soul. From this dynamic villa where we can all gather, relax, bond together and enjoy the final three nights, we will venture to the craftsman villages of Mas, Tegalalang and explore the bustling heart of central Ubud.
All you need to do is book your plane ticket and we will take care of the rest:
- One of a kind daily itinerary with visits to fabulous private villas, galleries, craftsmens studios and workshops
- Meetings with architects, designers, artists & local artisans
- Shopping & sourcing tours across Bali
- Trip to a Balinese temple & water blessing
- Luxury accommodation
- Pampering massages & yoga
- Breakfast, lunch & dinners at Bali’s iconic restaurants
- All daily retreat transportation & airport pick-up & drop-off
- Donation to a local animal charity
Please kindly note that airfares, visas (please check with your travel agency on the visa you require) and alcoholic drinks are not included. Thankyou.